Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Surprise!

Well, it's been awhile. A long while...well at least I've been pretty active on my JTV account.

I actually felt compelled to kick start this thing once again because, well, people still come here. For all of you who only visit this page, swing by my JTV channel at http://www.justin.tv/elephnat . I play games there, lots of games, alls the times.

I'm also trying out a new feature on this site that correlate's with my JTV channel, a weekly rundown of whats happening in the form of a short video that I plan to post every Sunday. Lets see how that goes.

On another note, this place needs a kick in the rear. Games have been finished, E3 is coming up, and our community is apparently getting bigger. So expect the unexpected (site content and updates!).

No comments:

Post a Comment