Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dogs are barking

The end of the week is almost here and as usual, I'll be broadcasting another TGIF gaming session on JTV that will go into the wee hours of the morning. I'm thinking about trying Splinter Cell: Conviction since it just dropped this week. I was a huge fan of the Splinter Cell series until it made it's way onto the Xbox 360. Double Agent didn't sit well with me, especially after putting in alot of hours into the special goodness that was Chaos Theory. I hear that this next iteration is also less stealthy than its predecessors, well at least it looks pretty fawesome.

I've also started Operation Upgrade for my PC and got rid of my trusty 750W PC&Cooling Silencer PSU for something that would offer me enough headroom to run what I wanted, the Corsair 1000HX. I'll be picking up a new CPU and replace my GTX 295 in the following months since I can't find a decent place to get another GTX 295(other than ebay). Thanks Fermi, totally killed off my quad SLi-plan. Until next time, that's all folks.

2 comments:

  1. hey there, i really like your content! Your site has a lotta good information, I will definitely be back.

    I have a lot of video game coverage on my site (especially with E3 approaching). Maybe we can become affiliates by linking our blogs together :)

    http://gamingprecision.blogspot.com
    let me know if your interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Umm, this site pales in comparison to yours, but thanks for the compliment. I am totally behind your site, it pretty much covers everything that I'm totally into, I'd be glad to link your site on our page.

    ReplyDelete