Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday mang!

With all the new hype the iPad has brought since it's release last week, it's hard to kinda not think about it, even for me and my Apple-phobic self. I don't really have anything against Apple, I just kinda played more games on a PC than anything else, and the Mac was just simply not a choice.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what this device is for. It's not really as productive as having a laptop and it's not really small enough to be a convenient access to apps and the web, so where does it fit? Have we reached a point in our tech that we need a device to use while sleeping in bed or watching T.V. on the couch? At 500 bucks it's not really that affordable either, so I'm having a hard time figuring out where this thing fits.

On a side note, finally got my PC up and I started a queue up for all my games on Steam. The servers are kinda taking a hit though since they decided to let everyone and their grandma download Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer this weekend starting today. It actually kinda made me stop and realize for a second, that I don't actually hold these games and that I'm relying on Steam to always be there when I need it. Kinda scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment