Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Upgrade time?

Kinda lost track of the time when Friday rolled around, anyway on to the good stuff. Now that my PC is pretty stable since I fixed those loose memory timings, I've been eyeing a spiffy upgrade for my PC for the upcoming year and haven't decided on throwing another GTX 295 to run quad SLi or bumping up my CPU to something more speedy/stable. In either case, I definitely need a new PSU which I've decided on, seems like the Corsair 1000HX will be able to get it done for both scenarios.

In gaming news, not too much new other than I've been playing alot of Mount & Blade: Warband. I also tried out Lead and Gold from Fatshark and have to say it's a pretty fun FPS, but it's kinda small. I think the game just makes me wish that Red Dead 2 was already out, but for 15 bucks this is a nice little break from your standard shooter. Game looks alot like Team Fortress 2, and kinda has that feel too, which is good I guess.

Oh yeah, finally changed the layout for our page here to represent the Dale, but I need a new banner, which means work, which means it'll probably never happen. So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment